There are dishes which are tastier and healthy too, without discussion let’s jump on to list of dishes that provoke real immunity.
Good immunity ensures that your body stay safe from infections and diseases.
- Everything is fine if it is made healthy. Don’t try to compromise with your taste buds when delicious immunity boosting drinks can be made.
- One of the most popular sweet treats- golden milk(turmeric milk). Take a glass of hot milk and add one teaspoon of jaggery a pinch of turmeric and cinnamon powder. Golden milk is ready!
- Home sweet home with smoothie. Kiwi smoothie use almond or coconut milk and jaggery or honey. Healthiest thing you can add with your meals.
- Soups are more creative and colorful in your kitchen. Your just have to stir in low flame and the result is high taste and high nutrition. Cheerful looks makes everything incredible- garnish with croutons.
- How about making a Lemon Cilantro with fresh lemon, coriander, basil leaves, spinach, carrot, broccoli, beetroot and salt.
- Not only this but you can also make soups with Tomato, carrot, and ginger puree. Add black pepper, cumin powder, and black salt to make it more yummy.
- It’s not about high quantities of immunity boosting foods. A limited amount with good quality works the same. Here are some easy dishes for your family.
- We all love yummy dips for our food for extra zing. Just try tantalizing dips with ginger, tomatoes, carrots, gooseberries or spinach. Add herbs and spices in it. Start you experiment with this and enjoy healthy dips.
- Whoa! Sweet potato salad. It just need saute diced potatoes and olive oil, rock salt, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and lemon juice. Serve hot.
Pasta and Sandwich
- Good food gives good mood. It’s a magic of layers and combinations.
- One of the most delicious food that add immunity. Take a cup of pasta, olive oil or butter, cumin seeds, garlic, rock salt and capsicum.
- Party with a healthy sandwich. Grilled cheese sandwich with veggies, corn, carrot and onions. Add spinach, capsicum and zucchini. It’s kids friendly for parties.
We all love sweets and it is better to pamper our taste buds with salubrious sweet.
- Sweets using dates- rich delicious and easy to make. Make a paste of dates saute it with olive oil on low flame. Add roasted nuts based on your choice. Freeze it and cut into square piece.
- Carrot pudding is a good immunity booster. Don’t forgot to serve this dish to your family. Ingredients are grated carrot and milk cook it with milk in low flame. Your pudding is ready to serve.
If you like Orange juice it’s awesome. Make jellies using orange pulp, unflavored Gelatin. Use any citrus fruits to make jelly as they boost immunity.